Push-Fit 3/4" Inch Push to Connect Lead-Free Elbow Bag of
Save 10% on This Item use "OFF10" at Checkout.
3/4 Inch Push-fit Elbows.
These are lead free, have all approvals, easily removable/reusable. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back!! Bulk packed. Compare these to Sharkbite.
The Push-Fit connection system is really taking hold. It's the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination – with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool. So fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Instant Push-Fit connection for increased ease-of-use.
- No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required.
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200°F (93°C).
- Fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX and connects all three types in any combination.
- Integral tube liner for PEX installations, so
no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
- Design certified and agency listed.
- Compact, robust LEAD FREE brass body. Foundation of a strong, corrosion resistant, durable fitting.
- Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 and ASSE 1061 product standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.